Adding a Custom Identity Provider
Integrating with custom identity providers is a premium feature. If you need a premium subscription or would like to learn more, kindly shoot us an email at [email protected]
Not happy with our selection of identity provider integrations?
We take customer feedback very seriously - shoot us an email at [email protected]
Specific Identity Provider Type Instructions
In this page you will find generic instructions on how to add a new custom identity provider. For instructions (Portal or CLI) on how to add a specific identity provider type, including required parameters and where/how to get them, refer to the following pages:
- Adding an OpenID Connect Identity Provider
- Adding a SAML Identity Provider
- Adding an Okta Workforce Identity Provider
- Adding a Google Workspace Identity Provider
-  Select "Organization Settings" from the Border0 menu (left-side pane) on the Portal
-  Select "Identity Providers" from the Organization Settings page
-  Select the "+ New" button above the identity providers table
-  Select the pane corresponding to the type of the identity provider you wish to add
-  Populate the new identity provider form with the relevant parameters
-  Click the "Submit" button
Instructions for a specific identity provider type can be found in the pages linked at the top of this page. Below is the CLI's usage menu for the
border0 organization idp add command tree. You can use the subcommand corresponding to the type of your new identity provider in order to add the identity provider to your organization.
$ border0 organization idp add Add an identity provider to the current organization Usage: border0 organization idp add [command] Available Commands: google-workspace add a Google Workspace identity provider to the current organization oidc add an OpenID Connect 1.0 identity provider to the current organization okta-workforce add an Okta Workforce identity provider to the current organization saml add a SAML identity provider to the current organization Flags: -h, --help help for add Use "border0 organization idp add [command] --help" for more information about a command.
Updated about 2 months ago